- 8 m long, 6 m wide, at least 3.5m high. It is possible to negotiate a smaller space, if absolutely necessary.
- Flat, uncluttered and fireresistant floor
- The stage must be free of musical instruments, cables , etc….
- Safety clearance from the stage to the audience must be provided
- The organizer is responsible for acquiring the necessary fire permits
- Fire blankets, extinguisher are part of the equipment – additional extinguisher from the organizer!
- For security reasons strong winds and thunderstorms do not allow the use of fire equipment
- Both artists have fire public liability insurance, safety training and a longstanding safety record.
- Sleeping accommodation and parking space close to the performance area
- Offloading and parking facilities close to the performance area
- Adequate lockable space with a mirror for artists to dress, store equipment and warm up
- Food and drinks included